Monday, April 11, 2022

fourth quarter

 My favorite game to play right now is Roblox cause its fun to play with friends and theres a bunch of games to choose from, like scary, adventure, funny etc.

https://www.roblox.com/home


Something id like to see covered in this class is to put actual grades in.


The grade I feel I deserved last quarter would be from a B to an A cause I tried my best to participate in every assignment Mr.Connor gave us and I would ask questions to see if I'm doing it right. 


Some highs from last quarter would be how much fun we had in this class but we would all do our work first then play games and hangout. Some lows would be trying to figure out how to do some of the assignments but we still worked it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 week 6 They moved tables from farm to quad  I watered the pumpkins